Preparing for your Tax Appointment
Portal File Types
You can upload various documents and photos files. Here is a list of some of the types of file extension:
Preparing for your tax appointment has never been easier with our comprehensive services. After your initial free consultation, we will send you a secure link to our client portal for document exchange. We will review the information provided and contact you for any additional documents needed to prepare your return. We are committed to ensuring your tax preparation is seamless and worry-free.
DO NOT EMAIL TAX INFORMATION! WE WILL ASSIGN YOU A SECURE PORTAL TO SEND INFORMATION TO.
Prepare the following for your tax appointment:
1) We must collect copies of a Government Issued Photo ID of taxpayers and social security cards for everyone listed on the tax return.
2) Copy of last year's tax return
3) W-2's, Schedule K-1's, 1099's of any kind or anything that says "For Tax Purposes"
4) Dependent Information -Names, Date of Birth, Number of months lived with you in the tax year and proof of dependency. Divorced individuals need to supply a copy of their custody order.
5) If you have a business or rental property, we will need a profit and loss, Balance Sheet, General Ledger or any type of accounting that shows Income and Expenses for your business activities.
6) Please download this TAX CHECKLIST to ensure you have everything you need. It is a fillable pdf file. Click on the boxes that apply and this form can be emailed back to us.
7) It would helpful for us to know prior to your appointment if you have:
Foreign Bank Accounts
Need a Partnership Return Prepared
Need a S-Corporation Return Prepared
You can let us know when you schedule your tax appointment or use our TAX APPOINTMENT QUESTIONNAIRE.